BRINGING A CLEAR PROCESS TO YOUR CHURCH
Simple Church: A congregation designed around a straight-forward and strategic process that moves people through the stages of spiritual growth.
Evaluation – Going from Complexity to Clarity
- In what ways do you see the Holy Spirit working in your church?
- What are five key strengths of your church?
- What are the three main priorities the leadership of the church are working towards?
Assessment – Moving People through a Process
- Is there unity among the leadership?
- Does the church stand alone on the Word of God?
- Is discipleship a priority in the church? How so?
- What kind of outreach or community service does the church have as a part of their mission?
- How healthy is the church staff?
- Are the leadership positions well-defined? And are they being utilized throughout the life of the church?
- What are you moving your people towards? What’s the biblical process?
- How do you help people form relationships so that they are attached to the church?
- How do you get people to connect beyond the worship service?
- What do you do with people in small groups?
- How can we make the community deeper in our groups?
Plan of Action – Aligning the Leadership to Focus on a Plan
- Look to refresh and challenge the leadership and staff
- Build up the relations with each other
- Develop small groups designed to strengthen the faith
- Focus on vision and mission of the church in the next five years
- Establish an effective biblical worldview mission to families and communities
- Excel in ministry performance and staff relations.